TigerDirect

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Our Newest Photographer Is Francisco Moreno

Below he will tell us about himself, his photography, and we will have links to his work, as well as to his store on Zazzle:

My name is Francisco. I have unique and original photographs and artwork from plants like cacti and succulents. I travel to various regions and photograph interesting subjects of nature, landscape, plants and places of interest.

I enjoy capturing the natural beauty of plants and places in photographs. I particularly love the wide variety of colors and shapes of succulent plants, these little plants are a passion to me and I have a good collection of them.

Also I’m interested in other topics like extreme sports, rock climbing and falconry.

Traveling into many places has given me the opportunity to capture places, and moments plentiful of life.

Below are three of his fotos, showing these plants:



No comments:

Post a Comment