TigerDirect

Friday, October 14, 2011

Our Newest Fotographer Is L. Randall, From Virginia

Below, she will tell us a bit about herself, and her fotography: 

My name is Linda, I have a store at Zazzle called Observation Creations. I was born and raised in New York, now residing in rural Virginia. My father was a photo journalist in his younger years and he's been a great inspiration to me. I received my first camera when I was around 8 years old and have been in love with photography ever since. I made the change to digital photography about 6 years ago and although I was leery about it at first, I love it and now only shoot in digital. My main camera is a Nikon, I feel there is no comparison to the quality of a Nikon lens. Nature and landscape photography are my main areas of interest, I also love pet photography and will occasionally do portraits.
Recently I have been learning more about graphic artistry and digital manipulation. I am enjoying playing around with my photos and creating "new" things with them. Although I admit my taste in manipulation may be a bit odd to some. I hope there are some that will enjoy my edited photos as well as the ones that are left to their own natural beauty, of course.
Photography is my passion. Mostly I enjoy shooting nature, wildlife and abandoned places. Trying to capture the beauty of things we often observe everyday,but don't always take the time to notice.

Below will be Fotos, with an embedded link to her product in her Zazzle Store:




 

No comments:

Post a Comment