TigerDirect

Friday, April 15, 2011

Our Newest Photographer Is Chris Cafferkey,From: Loughbrough, United Kingdom

Below she will tell us a bit about herself, and her fotography:

I'm a photographer with a passion for nature and wildlife, but interested in other forms of photography as well. I love designing these products, and hope you like my store.
The fire art is very special. The photos are of a man using kevlar rope which is dipped in paraffin and set alight, then whirled around while I take long exposure shots. You won't find these anywhere else! If you know someone who loves fire these are the gifts for you.
You can mix and match products, and if designing your room, think about matching your office mug, mouse mat, and even ipad case. Interior designing could take on a whole new look! Check out the various departments for matching products, but if you see a design you want and can't find the product just contact me and I'll see what I can do for you.
All my designs are based on my own photography. I use them sometimes as they are, but others are digitally manipulated to produce original art I hope you love!
You can customize any of my designs to suit your needs. Change or add text, change the picture, it's up to you how you want your product to look. If you're happy with my design, ordering couldn't be easier. Discounts are available for multiple orders. Please enjoy looking around my store and tell all your friends about where they can get a unique gift for themselves.


Below Are Fotos of her work, that are click able to her Zazzle store:







No comments:

Post a Comment