TigerDirect

Monday, May 16, 2011

Our Latest Fotographer Is Jasmine From Metro Detroit

Below she will tell us a bit about herself, and her fotography:

My name is Jasmine and I'm from the metro Detroit area of Michigan. I've loved photography ever since I was young. I played around with some disposable cameras, but never took it seriously at that age. I had always enjoyed looking at photos from other people. I received my first digital camera as a gift from my boyfriend, who is now my fiance, in 2006 when I was 16 years old. I played around with that for fun, but didn't get into selling my photos until 2008 after I bought my second digital, a Kodak Z885, which I have been using since. The only place I've ever sold my photography at was Zazzle and I have been with them since the beginning of 2008. The main thing I photograph is nature. I like to shoot my photos as natural as possible. I don't set scenes up, and editing is rare. I just really enjoy capturing existing beauty. My next goal is to save up for a basic DSLR and teach myself how to use that.  I also enjoy fishing, when I can, movies and music.


Below are some of her Fotos with embedded links to that product:





No comments:

Post a Comment