TigerDirect

Friday, September 30, 2011

Our Latest Fotographer is Gill, (Rural France) From: Limousin, France

Below, she will tell us about herself and her fotography:

I've been a photographer for many years, but only recently discovered "print on demand" via Zazzle. Since moving to France, my interest in photography has been renewed, and the hard winters have given me time to go through my large collection of 35mm transparencies and to copy a select few.  
I'm a keen photographer, ex-graphic artist, gardener and love all things natural and wild. I have a few animals of my own – horses, chickens, goats – some of which you will find in these pages. Although British, I have lived in this beautiful part of France for eight years, and love the countryside, the people, and slow pace of life.

I enjoy, photographing animals, flowers, landscapes and anything that moves or doesn't move.


Following are some examples of her beautiful fotos, with embedded links to her Zazzle Products:





No comments:

Post a Comment