TigerDirect

Friday, July 16, 2010

Our Newest Photographer Is Shannon, From Washington

 Below she wil tell us about herself, and her work:

I am a beginning photographer, and a very fun loving person.  I really appreciate beauty in nature around me, especially flowers.  I started to really take time in pictures whenever I would be less motivated to work on my Graphic Designs for my Zazzle store. 
To me, photography is another outlet for my artistic side when I want to use a different medium.  For about 3 years, I have been experimenting with photography and editing my photos. I absolutely love to capture nature at its finest and, sometimes, most random.  I also enjoy getting the detail and color of the subject at its most vibrant.
I also like to take  photos of animals, landscapes and various still life subjects.  I shoot with a Nikon D3000, and sometimes "Digitally Manipulate" my photos, so that they look completely different.


Below are 3 of her photos, with embedded links to her product:



          


















                                                                         



       

No comments:

Post a Comment