TigerDirect

Monday, July 12, 2010

Our Next Photographer Is Shari Britt, Little Wing Design in North Carolina

Below she will tell us about her work, and herself:

I'm an avid newbie photographer from North Carolina who began taking photos in the garden and still do take most of my pictures there.  I use a Nikon d70s mostly with an occasional shoot using my hubbies d90. Having been an obsessed gardener for many years prior to picking up photography has afforded me the luxury of a wide variety of subjects outside my backdoor from flora to fauna.


I go back and forth between photography and learning how to use graphics software to create designs for my Zazzle store.

My biggest interest in recent years has been gardening.  I became active in both Garden Web's regional forum and Dave's Garden which was responsible for a love affair with day lilies.  I haven't had much time for those lately though.
I have a full time desk job at an auto dealership, a husband and 2 very spoiled Pomeranian’s.

Below are 3 of her favorite photos, with embedded links to her Zazzle product page:












3 comments:

  1. These photos are beautiful, such pretty soft colors <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. LittleWing, your photos are all so lovely. It must have been hard to choose three. I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the feature and the kind comments:)

    ReplyDelete