TigerDirect

Thursday, June 24, 2010

From Serbia, Is Professional Photographer Vladimir Kiš

He describes himself as follows:



I am a self-taught photographer. I graduated from Graphic Design High School in
Belgrade, Serbia. I work professionally as a photographer for an international company, but , enjoy traveling and photographing scenes from life more.

I own a Nikon system for professional work, and use a Canon for casual shoots, and I only work on Macs. I co-own Vladimir Victoria Studios with my wife, and have done commercial, fashion, and fine art photography projects.

I dream of collecting Leica cameras, traveling and taking photographs around the world. Also, I am currently expanding a line of healthy, quality, organic products and am a passionate advocate of a sustainable redesign of our current culture.

My shop at Zazzle.     My Fotos below:


                                  


       
This last image, entitled "Forbidden Thoughts", was chosen by Venice International Photography for a feature exhibit on Eastern Europe, and was a top finalist for said competition.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment