TigerDirect

Friday, June 11, 2010

Our Next Photographer, Teresa Is From Tennessee

She Describes Herself Here:

I love photography - especially landscape photography! I have been taking pictures since the age of about 10 on an old Brownie camera. I have also learned to shoot pretty good from the back of a moving motorcycle. I love traveling and seeing new places and shooting photo’s – our national parks and monuments are my favorites! I’ve also been to Ireland to shoot as well and I am so excited about my summer trip to some national parks and monuments I haven’t seen yet. New photo’s for my shops! I currently shoot with a D300 and a 18-200 mm VR lens(the lens I use most).  I also have a point and shoot too for when I can't carry my camera.  I love designing and coming up with new ideas.

I enjoy an active lifestyle. I love weight training, running and hiking. I have completed one full marathon, 4 half marathons, a small triathlon, hiked Mt. Charleston with a 50 pound pack and hiked more than half of the 900 miles of trails in the smoky mountains.

I have been at Zazzle since August 2008.   My Zazzle Store









                                                      

1 comment: