TigerDirect

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Professional Photographer, Carolyn of Living Life Photography

Carolyn is from Tampa, Florida and describes herself as follows:   I have always loved being behind the camera. More than 15 years ago, I began photographing the many veterans’ events in which my husband was involved. At that time, I was using a Nikon film camera. It didn’t take long to become known as the unofficial “official” photographer. In 2005, I made the move to digital with my Nikon D70, which I still use. The world is my classroom, and with technology changing things on an almost-daily basis, I am striving to continue to “learn and improve.”


I am in hopes that God will use me to bring a smile to a face or a tear to an eye. Maybe one of my photographs will take someone back to a special time that they thought they had forgotten, or give them a new memory to keep. I consider it a blessing and thank God for the gift of artistic creativity to be able to photograph the beauty of His mighty works. It is a privilege and honor for me to play a small part in capturing memorable moments to be cherished by others for years to come.

I find inspiration and delight in the beauty of God’s creations, and really enjoy photographing Nature. Scriptures and motivational quotes were carefully chosen and added to my images to make them truly unique. Many of the images were taken in the Tampa area, and I hope that you will be inspired to take time to enjoy the world around you through the lens of my camera.

In May of 2008, I was introduced to Zazzle and fell in love with the site and the opportunities it presented. Almost all of the products in my store incorporate my photography. I also love working with fractals and the creative things that can be done using Photoshop Elements. Many of my abstracts also begin with my photography.

Below are three of Carolyns original photos.  Click on any (or all) of her photos to be taken to a larger photo
on Zazzle.  Or click here to go to her Zazzle home page.














No comments:

Post a Comment