TigerDirect

Friday, June 11, 2010

Our Next Photographer Is Patricia

She describes herself and her work, as follows:
I've been fortunate to live in the very beautiful and scenic province of Newfoundland, Canada. As an island, we're surrounded by water, and like many Newfoundlanders, I'm drawn to the magnificent power and beauty of the ocean. Many of my photographs will feature water of some kind as a result. However, we also have some interesting wildlife and fauna as well, so pretty much any aspect of nature fascinates me. I've used a variety of cameras, mostly Kodaks, but all are simple point and shoot. It's the splendour of my surroundings that creates the visual appeal.



I was so excited to discover the opportunity to share my photos through Zazzle, and hopefully introduce a little piece of "The Rock" to the world. There are still many who don't know where Newfoundland is - but most who have been here long to come back.

My interests include photography, nature, animals, and I'm particularly drawn to the water. I'm also very active with my professional association - the International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP).


Artistic Interests: I love to capture that unique shot or unexpected perspective for a scene.

My Store







                                 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring PR Prints! I'm thrilled to be a part of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, those are amazing photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have fantastic photographs, well done!

    ReplyDelete