TigerDirect

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Our Newest Photographer Is Kimberly Tilley of Developing Nature

She describes herself and her photographic passions:

I am a wildlife and nature photographer. I am currently living in NH, but my husband's job does not allow us to stay in one location too long, so we won't be here that long. But I plan to photograph as much of New England as I can. I work with both film and digital cameras. I have an old Polaroid camera, a newer Polaroid camera, a Kodak Dualflex, Nikon SLR, Pentax DSLR and a Pentax point & shoot.

I have been a serious student of photography since 2002. I am a former student of New York Institute of Photography. And I have been selling online since 2003. My Zazzle shop has been open since September 2009, and I have had many great sales. I am happy with Zazzle; they make selling easy, and they include eco-friendly products to sell my artwork on, such as the recycled magnets and organic t-shirts.

Below are three of her favorite fotos on her product:



1 comment: