TigerDirect

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Our First Photographer Is Bebop

We asked her to describe herself, her photo favorites, cameras and methods.  This is what she had to say:
I am a very serious "amateur" photographer who has now started offering my work on Zazzle. I live in Upstate New York. My photography is almost all nature-based. I spend a lot of time wandering the hills, fields, and streams of this lovely part of the world, trying to capture its beauty.


I don't have a very sophisticated camera. I have a Canon PowerShot S3 IS and one extra telephoto lens. I do quite a bit of post-processing with Photoshop Elements but try not to distort the original work, just enhance it.

I have been on Zazzle for three months. I love the helpful camaraderie of the forums. It has been so much fun applying my images to the various products, but my real passions are the posters and cards. Here are a few of my favorite posters.  Below are three of her photos, with a link to her homepage on Zazzle. Or click on a photo to be taken right to that Zazzle webpage.







No comments:

Post a Comment