TigerDirect

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Our Latest Photographer Is Stacie Lee

She describes herself as follows:

I'm a freelancing artist,writer and photographer. I enjoy creating new designs and using my photography on products.

I live in the lake Cumberland Kentucky region. Most of my photography is nature based and I am moving into abstract and graphic design. I use non-professional camera, a Sony Cybershot dsc-H10 most of the time and great editing software. I like to find the natural beauty in everyday items...

My favorite genres are outdoors in woods, near lakes, or simply the sky.

Other interests of mine are macro views of jewelry, flowers, and old buildings.

I have been a photographer most of my life and became more serious in the last
six years.

My personal interests are: photography, writing, painting cats, travel, and my artistic
interests are: acrylic abstract paintings,digital art.

I have a photography website;StacieleePhotography , and my shop on Zazzle, New2You.

Some of her Fotos with embedded link to the product for the foto: 




       




                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment