TigerDirect

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Our Latest Photographer is Veronica Hoffman

She decribes herself below:
I am an amateur photographer located in Denver, Colorado - but almost none of my photographs are from here. They range from Indiana, where I grew up, to Oregon and Virginia, where I attended college, to a few other states, and a few other countries - Fiji, New Zealand, and Guatemala. I've been on Zazzle since July of 2007.

I can't brag about my current camera, but a number of photos on my gallery were taken with a Nikon 35mm film SLR and retouched in Photoshop, and a few were taken with a borrowed dSLR, perhaps also Nikon.


I like a fairly broad range of subjects. Like many, I do love photographing nature and landscapes, but I also have a lot of fun with architecture, macros/close-ups of anything interesting, and abstract photography. One of my absolute favorites is a photograph I took of tealight holders that looks more like an abstract flame design than a photograph. I do seem to tend toward close-ups rather than wide views, but just you wait till I get a camera with a good wide-angle lens!  (KOOL...can't wait, FF)

A few of her fotos, with links to her products:







                                                      For Her Zazzle Home

No comments:

Post a Comment